I was thinking about going and see it this weekend.
Episode 3 is the greatest one of the lucas StarWars Saga!Just got back a little while ago from seeing it was everything I was expecting! so who all has seen it!
free like OJ all day
I was thinking about going and see it this weekend.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
I went to the midnight showing..I liked it!
me and a couple of my friends are goin saturday
"I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"
-Pete Rose
I have officially seen the flick and it was definitely a dark tale. Star Wars fans had said that Empire Strikes Back was the darkest tale of the trilogy....this one makes Empire look like a day at the beach. One thing I didn't expect: It was a really sad movie. Other than that, the only knock I have against it was that there was not enough time with Vader in the suit. Otherwise, excellent.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Glad to hear you say that MikMo. I have not went to see it yet, and I am only reading very little about it, just because I want to be a little in the dark about it. I knew that it should, and better be a sad, dark movie. You just made me feel a little better about it before I go to the theatres.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
One of the funniest things was there was a part where it got really quiet in the movie and you hear this big snore! I noticed people turning to look....one of my sons was fast asleep! After waiting for this movie for so long!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I went to the midnight showing Wednesday, and I have to say I think it's my favorite one. It was very dark, but I loved it.
I have to say Ole Mace Windu was the baddest of the bad. He was giving one heck of a beat down until.....well no spoilers here. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Finally got to go see the movie Sunday (not the cheesy version I had....found part of) the other day, and it was beautiful. Visually it looked good, and for the most part, not so CGI-looking. The story, with a few minor flaws was pretty good, I can see the Titanic comments that Lucas had made (doomed, you knew what bad was gonna happen, just had to sit and watch it happen). Tied some of the past things together, left a few good questions. Christiansan (sp) was much better this time, most of the acting was pretty good.
My rankings are
1)Empire Strikes Back
2)A New Hope (Star Wars)
3)Revenge of the Sith
4)Return of the Jedi
5)Attack of the Clones
6)Phantom Menace
And I really do think this one was close to being on level with the first Star Wars and considering that not a kid seeing it, all the advancements in technology, the other epics that have been seen since Star Wars, that is impressive. I believe this will jump to #2 in my rankings with more viewings, if it holds together as well with repeated viewings.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks